On Patience

It seems that developing patience seems to be in front of my path constantly lately.

As I waited to hear from the realtor, I spun. As I waited to see my place be listed, I spun. As I waited to see if the board would step up and fix the eaves on my building, I spun. As I waited to see if my place would sell, I spun. As I waited to see if the buyer would be okay with the board's notes, I spun. As I waited to see if CGI would make an offer, I spun. As I waited to hear from People Movers, I spun. As I waited to see my offer letter, I spun. As I wait to see my Webphone change to CGI, I spin. As I wait to hear back from Natalie Reichert after forewarning what can happen if they don't get me rebadged before DXC cancels me, I spin.

I wait to get paid, I spin. I wait to see if I'll be accepted as a renter, I spin. I'll wait to see my money come in from the sale of my condo, I'll probably spin.

It rots. Why am I so worried that things will go wrong when so many things have gone right? There's probably no way I can control all of the outcomes, but I continuously try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where will I land in my new life

Coronavirus chronicles