Where will I land in my new life



I wonder if I can somehow remember that when you strip the illusion away from your life, it's surprising what you're left with. What you have left over, that's what's real in your life.

The job fell away but the good people stayed and now I could really see them. Dan, Katrina, Pam, Louise, Rebecca, Greg. These folks are what really mattered. And I've been encouraged to keep going and to not settle for less money than I'm currently getting.

I want to be appreciated. I want to feel successful every single day and I want to be thanked.

I'm wondering where I will land as I move forward into a new life.

I will leave this place, leave this job, possibly leave this profession. I'll leave this community. I'll shop in different grocery stores, pick up my mail from a different place.

I'll color my hair myself.

If I could choose what I would do, it would be that I'd work a job that gives me enough to get to my own trailer with my own truck to pull my trailer. If I have that, I'd have a lot.

I could take my son and we could go. If my trailer has enough space, I could take my kids with me on little trips. We could go to the ocean, or to the forest.

Or I could go to work in Seattle, or south of Seattle. That would be neat. If I have that, I can make much less money, even just 2 to 3 thousand a month, that would be enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Patience

Coronavirus chronicles