New life starts now

I think this is pretty wild.

[Negative content removed]

Today I was feeling so out of it, so down, at the bottom, at the lowest point of my whole life. I thought about how I'd end it all if I had any balls, but I don't and I wouldn't do that to my kids. But the truth is, when you're really, really blue, no one really cares all that much. I'm suffering here, in pain, and I'm alone in this shit. Surrounded by boxes.

And then I open up Quora and find this fabulous post by a guy who had a really dark time of the soul. He said that when that comes about, you have to just let it happen, let it roll completely over you. Because the truth is, you don't know shit, you don't know how to run your life, you don't know how to make yourself happy, you don't know how the world works. You're where you are because of all of your choices and now you're here.

Yes, I'm here. I'm surrounded by boxes, and I'm shoveling myself out of the life I built. Because I'm done with this particular life. It sucks. It's isolated, it's thankless, it's the middle of a fucking intersection. I'm done here. I'm packing and I'm out of here.

I have a great realtor. I'm grateful for him. I have my Being friends, I have my daughter waiting for me to move north, and my son, and my grandkids. I see myself in a trailer. I see it by the river. I see myself laying in bed in the quiet dark, the big river rolling by.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where will I land in my new life

On Patience

Coronavirus chronicles